API re-introduced

Post general questions, ask for help or post proposals here.
s3in!c
Administrator

Re: API re-introduced

Postby s3in!c » Thu 22. Oct 2015, 08:10

Btw, I just checked, when you put in a invalid hash, then it doesn't count it towards the counter next to your api key, does that mean that you can request like more then 20 hashes per minute if they are all invalid?
Yeah, this is correct, if it happens too often that a lot of invalid hashes are requested I will need to change this. But normally most of the hashes should be valid.

UberStrike88

Postby UberStrike88 » Thu 22. Oct 2015, 16:58

Btw, I just checked, when you put in a invalid hash, then it doesn't count it towards the counter next to your api key, does that mean that you can request like more then 20 hashes per minute if they are all invalid?
Yeah, this is correct, if it happens too often that a lot of invalid hashes are requested I will need to change this. But normally most of the hashes should be valid.
Ahh cool, Then I will add some speed improvements (20/m is kinda slow. And it was even slower with my program. (didn't account for the time that a request takes) I am doing some improvements right now so I should get even more by doing this.)

denis

Postby denis » Fri 26. Feb 2016, 14:18

Hi s3in!c

Is API working now with salted hashes? ;)

Return to “General”