found.txt not updated regularly and a bug

Post general questions, ask for help or post proposals here.
elackops

found.txt not updated regularly and a bug

Postby elackops » Thu 14. Jan 2016, 19:38

Hi,

Firstly thank you for operating this site.

It would be awesome if the complete list updated weekly, both plain & hex, as well as a bad words list, same as old hashes.org version.

The bug is delete cracked hashes doesn't funaction correctly. Aswell my uncracked lists not updated daily as before.

The my lists seems very buggy, eg it shows always on relogin 99,000 hashes even if i delete the cracked, shows wrong amount of cracked hashes.

Regards

s3in!c
Administrator

Re: found.txt not updated regularly and a bug

Postby s3in!c » Wed 20. Jan 2016, 10:23

It would be awesome if the complete list updated weekly, both plain & hex, as well as a bad words list, same as old hashes.org version.
Currently this is not done, as it just takes even more time to generate the found lists. As we have now the older separated, I think it would be possible to add it again.
The bug is delete cracked hashes doesn't funaction correctly. Aswell my uncracked lists not updated daily as before.

The my lists seems very buggy, eg it shows always on relogin 99,000 hashes even if i delete the cracked, shows wrong amount of cracked hashes.
Can you please explain more exactly what you're trying to do and which list exactly it affects (ID).

elackops

Re: found.txt not updated regularly and a bug

Postby elackops » Wed 20. Jan 2016, 20:28

Hi,

This was posted about the past version, this version works very good, without any of the listed bugs, i will be reporting more bugs if i find :lol: .

Thanks alot

Return to “General”